Camps for kid age 16-20

Cpl. U.S. Army Matthew Harrison Posted in General Discussion 5 years ago

My name is Cpl. Matthew Harrison u.s. army veteran. I am and was a 19-delta CavalryScout for ruffley 7 years. I've seen combat in Baghdad, Iraq. And also some damn place called bacar and fallugha Afghanistan. Sorry about the spelling. I am a new to this so bare with me please..I am launching a new kind of camp. It's called CavalryScoutCamp. I will be instructing kids from the ages of 12 to 60..on basic training skills dos and do not in basic if the young ones decide to join the u.s.army. basic Cavalry Scout tactics and. Weapons training. Survival skills..so on and so forth..comments would greatly be appreciated.. thanks again for your time and help

Replies
us Rishi B Replied 5 years ago

This sounds like a nice idea, but like Arsalan said, we aren't exactly sure what you're looking for in terms of how OSSN may be helpful to you. Arsalan went over the basics, so if you need more help with installation or development, please be more specific so we can try to help.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 5 years ago

Ok i have seen your other post (as you create component which was deleted because its seems you misinterpreted it) To have website similar to facebook or any other :

1. You need to have a domain name
  2. You need to have a web hosting. Linux, PHP7, MYSQL, Apache
  3. Point webhosting to your domain.

Once this done we can guide you further, you'll simply require to download OSSN and put it to your hosting. Or we can help you for installation.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 5 years ago

And you wanted to create social network? I am not sure what exactly OSSN can do? If you wanted to create social network then you can use OSSN.