How to disable admin approval for user post

Kamendra Chahar Posted in Component Development 5 years ago

Hi all, I want to disable admin approval for user post as everybody post there thoughts on site,
Please help me how to do it.

Replies
us Rishi B Replied 5 years ago

I did not make the CustomPostVerification component - I've only seen it because I was developing a different custom component for somebody else from this board who was using it. I don't remember his username on here, but his first name is Akash. My understanding was that he didn't develop it himself, he had previously hired some other developer who created it. Unfortunately I don't know anything else about this component.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 5 years ago

@Bansh33, do you remember such a component? did you developed this component? Just curious

in Kamendra Chahar Replied 5 years ago

@arsalan shah I will check that and let you know on this.

I have see the image you provided, it looks bogus by means we have not created such a component , and I don't remember it. Please let us know if it is custom component , who developed it? Where did you purchased it?

@arsalan shah the best i could find of custom post verifiationis https://ibb.co/BBWYjWd

And where did you found the custom posts verification component? i didn't found it on community. It would be much appreciated to mention that.

@Bansh33 Okay I will disable it and check Thanks

us Rishi B Replied 5 years ago

I think you can just disable your CustomPostVerification component through the admin interface.

I have custom post verification it goes to admin before getting published and if admin approve then only it get published.
Now i want it to get published as soon as user post something.

There is no option i remembered that allow admins to approve user posts. What ever users posts it get published.