I am currently looking for how to change a few things in the theme.

Night Hawk Posted in Theme Development 5 years ago

Hello everyone.
I am currently looking to change my site look. I currently figured out how to make my site look like this.

Current look of website
But I want my site to look like this exactly.

What I want the site to truly look like.
What I am looking for is to change the text colors. The color of the box where you type things. And pretty much where to change everything. I know default.php holds a lot of the info and that is where I found how to change most of what I currently got. But I can't find where you change the colors for the text and the boxes where you type things in.

Also if you're wondering how I got the 2nd pic to look the way it does. I am using a plugin on firefox. It is called Dark Reader. But I want the entire site to look like it does without having to use it. If anyone can point me to the right places would be a big help. Also here are some links to my sites. For anyone interested.

Dark Net: Social Network
Thank you so much.
Night Hawk.

Replies
us Night Hawk Replied 5 years ago

Been a few days. But no answer yet. Anyone out there? :) Do I stink? lol Did my handsome rugged face scare everyone off? lmao :D

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions