I am currently looking for how to change a few things in the theme.

Night Hawk Posted in Theme Development 5 years ago

Hello everyone.
I am currently looking to change my site look. I currently figured out how to make my site look like this.

Current look of website
But I want my site to look like this exactly.

What I want the site to truly look like.
What I am looking for is to change the text colors. The color of the box where you type things. And pretty much where to change everything. I know default.php holds a lot of the info and that is where I found how to change most of what I currently got. But I can't find where you change the colors for the text and the boxes where you type things in.

Also if you're wondering how I got the 2nd pic to look the way it does. I am using a plugin on firefox. It is called Dark Reader. But I want the entire site to look like it does without having to use it. If anyone can point me to the right places would be a big help. Also here are some links to my sites. For anyone interested.

Dark Net: Social Network
Thank you so much.
Night Hawk.

Replies
us Night Hawk Replied 5 years ago

Thanks so much yall! I got it working how I wanted. I posted about yall on my blog. Feel free to check it out if yall want.

Blog

You guys are awesome!!

us Rishi B Replied 5 years ago

it sounds/looks like you want to remove the border around the activity posts on the wall, but not elsewhere. so remove .ossn-wall-item from that first css declaration and write out the specific css for that class. it's probably just this since you want the border removed:

.ossn-wall-item {
       color: #fff !important;
   }

I can't see any other changes between the screenshot of what you want vs what you currently have running, but if there are other changes and you can describe them, I can try to help out more with the css.

Sweet! You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for helping me out everyone! It totally worked. I changed the link colors to blue. And the main text is white now.

I will be posting about how awesome yall are on my blog!

Also here is a pic of it working.

DNSN

Now I just need to change the colors of where you comment and the friend's list. And the color of the background of where you post. Any help would be great and that would help me finish it.

us Rishi B Replied 5 years ago

adding a color property to this css declaration will make the text within a post "test text" white also:

.ossn-wall-container,
.ossn-widget .widget-heading,
.ossn-widget .widget-contents,
.ossn-wall-item {
   border:1px solid #fff !important;
}

or if you want to change the text color in a post, add another declaration of this form:

.ossn-wall-item {
   }

in general it's easier to test out css changes by using the developer console in a Chrome based browser - you may wanna try that.

Sweet it worked! But what about the text color where it says Text Test? I want to change that to white as well. :) and the color of the post boxes too. Also where it says Latest members, Latest friends and Sponsored. After I do that the page should be done. :D Also the comment box.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 5 years ago

It will change the text color, you may change the link color from blue to white by

a {
}

Thanks so much, Arsalan Shah for the reply. I will give it a try. That will change the text color? or just the border colors?

Further i believe you just need to add white borders into those containers, not a big deal though

.ossn-wall-container,
.ossn-widget .widget-heading,
.ossn-widget .widget-contents,
.ossn-wall-item {
   border:1px solid #fff !important;
}

You may try to add these in your theme css and try to flush cache. i hope they may work! The path for css file may be is /themes/your theme name/tree/master/plugins/default/css/core/default.php

I believe you should try to post it on fiver or freelancer/upwork for quick solution because you may not find the custom developers here.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 5 years ago

Hahaha