I want 2FA component

Robert Pera Posted in Component Development 4 years ago

Hi how are you

why did u not develop compunent free for two factor authentication 2FA security generator mobile

Replies
German Oliver Mankewitz Replied 4 years ago

If you dont can spend any money for this great piece of software, you should look for other solutions than OSSN. Query Google! You could use WP for a task like building a social community and WP is free of charge either. And there are WP hosting solutions everywhere. Just give Google a try. ;)
But dont expect to get an "out-of-the-box-solution" for your needs for free.

Good luck!

al Robert Pera Replied 4 years ago

That's right dear

i will try with kalinux to hack some credit cards to buy new host and domain xD

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

You can try 00webhost free hosting but we don't recommend any free/shared hosting it later you'll get problems with any free hosting.

Arsalan Shah also i have one request

do u may know some sites that provide free host with subdomain i use googiehost is shit

and other that like with cpanel linux are week and heliohost is lower host provider can you help find another ?

How to contact they have a link and what do say tem ?

Contact at https://www.softlab24.com/contact and lets see what we can do for you?

Yeah but i don't have money to buy that is another possible way to do that?

Because im albanian and i need to transfer to my social

i like to have you friends contact me on email [email protected] i have some question there dear please

Further why you wanted to use 2FA ? on component Restrict Group Creation you said you are have some problem with your side? please explain what exactly happened?

(Using free hosting and domains will surely get your stuff in trouble)