Very successful bi script, but I have a few questions

barış demirok Posted in General Discussion 4 years ago

I just met ossn a few days ago. My friends and members who have registered also enjoyed quite a lot. But we have a few problems.
1-When logging in, it always doesn't open automatically when you want your username and password when logging in.
I'm using 2-flexi thema. do I remove the end users and last friends on the right?
3- I also view my website as a webview application. Is there any chance of sending instant notifications to the user? just like facebook.
4-Can I customize the right sidebar myself? I would like to add them to my blog and forum available on my site except for the social media site or I might be in different places.

Thank you all in advance. iyiki you have iyiki i met with ossn you have remedy all my troubles <3 <3 <3

Replies
Turkish Barış demirok Replied 4 years ago

no my problem is the user is logging back out automatically after some time. and re-requests username password. After the user has logged in, the session will remain open until the user logs out. Do not ask for a user name and password every time you log into the site.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

Do you mean remember the user account when he next time loggin ?

Yeah that 's what I' m looking for. Is there a free bi component?
In addition to the questions I removed the confirmation mail. but when you sign up, the confirmation message still appears, how do I remove this notification?
https://hizliresim.com/Z5lM0z

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

Ah, I think I'm beginning to understand:
You want your browser to remember you logged in successfully, so you won't need to login again next time.

A feature like that is indeed available, but not part of free Ossn. You may get it from here ...
https://www.softlab24.com/product/view/1692/auto-login

You may customize Ossn the way you want as long as the copyright is kept in place.

Please provide the url of your site.

every time the site is opened, it prompts for a username and password. Does not automatically login

Regarding question 1:
I don't understand your issue.
You are pointing your browser to your site like

enter image description here

You enter a member name and a password ... and click the Login button ...

And what happens next?