Able to post more than one photo per post?

Mark Lashmar Posted in Component Development 4 years ago

I have a suggestion to our developers.

Could you develop a plugin that will allow users to post more than one photo at a time when posting a photo. Some people love to post a series of photos which is not possible at the moment. Maybe something like twitter and facebook that give you the option to add an album or possible to add more than one photo.

Also would be awesome if one could answer on a comment made in a post.

This is the way forward I think, and thank you for the great work you guys are doing keep it up!

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

@TC TRASH i am not sure what you mean

Byelorussian TC TRASH Replied 4 years ago

it is possible to do it by downloading a plugins introduce an action in tymycie.php
edit thymycie plugins / plugins / photo instruction js and css and htlm watch here

http://jquery.eisbehr.de/lazy/example_base-path

us Rishi B Replied 4 years ago

it's possible in sort of a roundabout way with the linkpreview component

make a post with a link to your album, which might show more than one photo in that the little blurb that pops up (thought i'm not sure about this, maybe it only shows one photo)

that post is treated as a standard post, and can be liked, shared, commented on, as usual.

if you want to do it in the way that you actually described, you'll have to do some custom work. feel free to contact me (info in my profile) if you're interested in getting it done.

Zuang Mark Lashmar Replied 4 years ago

Hi Arsalan,
That is true however that album will show but you are unable to add a comment or like the posts on the timeline. It would be great if you are able to like, share and comment. Also with Albums you cannot post any photos on the timeline. Its just my thought to update the possibilities.

Regardless still thank you for your reply and your awesome work

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

You can post it through Album if you wanted to post more than one photo. A photos added though album will appear on wall.