Login using OAuth Authentication Code (Third party login such as WordPress etc.)

Haden Hiles Posted in Component Development 4 years ago

I built a component to support OAuth sign in. It lets you configure your OAuth client details and adds a login button to the login form. In my case I needed it for WordPress but you can change the button to be whatever you want (plugins/default/oauth/login.php).

Check out the repo here https://github.com/HadenHiles/OSSN-OAuth-Login

Login with WordPress Button

Replies
pk SIHS Kazmi Replied 3 years ago

can we use same approach to make login using gmail/apple id?

us Av J Replied 3 years ago

Hello! Iam using this code to make my own for google. I have done everything well and it redirects well but its giving me this error: Error 400: invalid_request
Missing required parameter: scope
Please can you assist me with telling me where i can add scope?

Romanian Viorel Bosneac Replied 3 years ago

Hello,

Is ther any componenet in which we can configure a custom SSO via SAML? How I should do this?

us Bryce alvord Replied 4 years ago

This is an amazing idea and great job! I hope some additional work goes into making this a component uploaded here with some configurable options from the Administrator settings page.

Catalan Haden Hiles Replied 4 years ago

Yes you should be able to clone the repo if you think you'll need to make any adjustments. If not then you should be able to just directly download it as a zip and upload through the installer in OSSN :)

Catalan Mike Stoddart Replied 4 years ago

I had a quick look at the GitHub site and I think it's an OIDC client, which is exactly what I want. I've been playing around with an OIDC provider so I'll check this out. Do I clone the site, zip it up and upload it to my OSSN site?

Catalan Haden Hiles Replied 4 years ago

I haven't tested for OpenID because the WordPress plugin didn't support that in the free version but it should work as long as you're using basic authentication and grant type of "authentication code". The code could easily be updated to support a different grant type such as client credentials you would just need to update the curl request. I went with the most common and simple option for now.

Catalan Mike Stoddart Replied 4 years ago

I'm new to this sort of login; does it support OIDC?