Custom component to embed iframe content

Mateo XRP Posted in Component Development 4 years ago

I'm looking for a custom component that would allow you to embed iframe content within your postings (instead of as a link). I'm specifically looking to be able to imbed playable videos from Bitchute and Cinnamon.Video within postings.

Replies
us Mateo XRP Replied 4 years ago

Here you go Roman:

<iframe width="480" height="270" src=https://www.cinnamon.video/embed?v=324548181494859219 frameborder="0" allow="monetization; accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

us Roman Lohov Replied 4 years ago

In this cinnamon website. You have to be logged in to share a video. Usually video hosting providers provide you with share video option and what they use to share. Bitchute provides that. Can you give me an example code of how you cinnamon embed a video? I cant see it, cause share button don't work

Awesome! You are the man Roman.

Mateo XRP
I did it buddy! Bitchute is now working by placing a link. I will try Cinnamon, and then I will do a quick write up for ya!

Wow Roman that is great! Let me know when you get it fully working. Will it work for cinnamon.video as well? I will gladly compensate you for your time on this.

Finally, got it where I needed. Now just gotta correct URL'senter image description here

Flash will not be supported. But iframe is.

It might not be today, as im doing some house work. But if I gave up, I let you know.

Thanks for looking into it Roman. If possible great, if not that is fine.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

Better see https://github.com/opensource-socialnetwork/opensource-socialnetwork/issues/1724

As flash is no more supported you will not get most of the 3rd parties videos embed into OSSN, the supported one is mentioned on above link which was also update to make them work.

God damn it. What a dumb ass. I forgot about ossn_com.php. Unreal. Give me some more time.

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions