Custom component to embed iframe content

Mateo XRP Posted in Component Development 4 years ago

I'm looking for a custom component that would allow you to embed iframe content within your postings (instead of as a link). I'm specifically looking to be able to imbed playable videos from Bitchute and Cinnamon.Video within postings.

Replies
us Roman Lohov Replied 4 years ago

I don't know. Seems like they using pregmatch. How that function works I have no clue. I went go ahead and used VIMEO as a template, and add it accordingly in ossnembed.lib.php, but nothing changed. I'm use to using pregreplace, where link itself will turn in to iframe, and it will show empty square, so I can monkey with embed url. The way they have it, it doesn't even try to replace anything, no errors nothing.

Why they don't use a simple:

$sText = preg_replace(
            '/<video>http(?:s|):\/\/(?:www\.|)vimeo\.com\/(\d+).*<\/video>/i',
            '<div align="'.$iAlign.'"><iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/$1" width="'.$iWidth.'" height="'.$iHeight.'" '.$sIframeAttr.'></iframe></div>',
            $sText
        );

I have a list of embed video scripts but for russian video websites. Bitchute or Cinnamon I personally never heard of them. I will look in to it, as long as they don't require login or using HASH.

I gotta see how OSSN preg_replace works and hope your video hosting platforms HTTP urls are not complex. I see what I can do.

us Mateo XRP Replied 4 years ago

Yes. Right now if you try to link to a Bitchute or Cinnamon.Video video it will show as a link not as an embeded file you can play within the posting. I would like to be able to embed and play them within the post just like you can with YouTube/Vimeo/Dailymotion.

instead of as a link

Doesn't shows a video already?
Are you trying to make a video show up just like a youtube does, but with Bitchute and Cinnamon.Video?

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions