Create Account Button Does Nothing When Clicked

Dalton Mallett Posted in Technical Support 4 years ago

Hello,

I am new to this, and I am trying to make my own site. So far everything seems to be working fine, but when a user goes to create an account, nothing happens when clicking the create an account button. The page doesn't respond as if it is trying to navigate to another page or as if it was refreshing, nor does it throw an error. It is essentially like the button is not acting like a button. I checked the register.php file, and nothing jumped out to me (of course I am not the most well versed in it). The website is basedbook.000webostapp.com

Thank you,

Dalton Mallett

Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

Thanks for clarifying, Dalton.
Just tried it: It does not work for me either.
I will leave a comment on the Atlas page.

us Dalton Mallett Replied 4 years ago

I was using a community developed theme called Atlas and I ended up switching to the default theme provided which was made by Open Source Social Network. That seemed to have resolved the issue. I don't know what the issue was with Atlas, as I could not find any issues with the coding, but I am also not very experienced.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 4 years ago

Dalton,
since other users most likely will run into the same problem:
could you please provide some more details about that issue and the way you fixed it?

thanks.

I eventually figured it out last night. It was a theme issue. Thank you for your reply

us Theyadora Leeper Replied 4 years ago

works fine. Theres some interesting images there bro

Apologies on the typo. The website address is https://basedbook.000webhostapp.com/

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

The website URL you gave us is not a OSSN website , please double check URL and let us know the correct URL.