How to add my own branding/images to landing page

justin kringstad Posted in General Discussion 4 years ago

i just installed this and i want to add my own images/ branding to the landing page and the other ones. how do i do this?

Replies
us Anthony Myers Replied 4 months ago

Access the Page Editor: Locate the section of the platform where you edit pages. This might be a visual editor, a code editor, or a combination of both.

Find Image Upload/Insertion Options: Look for buttons, menus, or settings that allow you to upload or insert images. These might be found within a "Media Library," "Content Blocks," or "Design" section.

Upload Your Images: If you haven't already, upload your images to the platform's storage or a designated location.

Place Images: Use the available tools to position images on the pages where you want them. This might involve dragging and dropping, selecting image blocks, or using code.

Customize Branding Elements: Look for settings to adjust colors, fonts, and other visual elements to match your branding guidelines. This might involve using a theme editor, customizing CSS, or using built-in design tools.

Save and Preview: Make sure to save your changes and preview the pages to ensure everything looks as intended.

I applied this when using getaway shootout with success. Wish you success too.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 4 years ago

Go to administrator panel (in case you are using v5.5 of OSSN) and then go to themes -> GoBlue there you should find option to change logos.

In case you are using default theme.