How to activate profiles automatically

Kevin Soto Posted in Technical Support 9 years ago

Greetings, As I can barely make ends recording automatically redirect a user to page news, no longer happens that and asks to confirm the mail first and this is very annoying for some users, I would like to skip that part.
How I can do that?
Thanks for the help.

Replies
Kevin Soto Replied 9 years ago

thank you very much, if you had already installed the component, but I meant to just finish signing the redirect into the site and facebook or other social networks that barely finish recording redirected to within the site with the data registration.
You know if there is any way to do that?

us Steve Elkins Replied 9 years ago

I had put this in the Discussion: Adding user. The object of these Discussions is to read them, you will most likely find the answer to your question with out even asking it. I do know it is peoples nature to take the easy way out...But here is the answer to your question below.

The reason for that is you have to have a mail server but if you do not wish to have a mail server you can go here and download this component.

http://community.opensource-socialnetwork.org/component/view/243/user-auto-validation

Then login into your website and in the upper right corner is a little down arrow click on it.

Then go to where it say's Administration and click on that.

Then on the left side of the screen you will see components and below that you will see installer click on that.

Then another screen will come up and where it say's to choose file click on that and pick the file you just downloaded.

After you have done this click on upload then it will install the component .

Now you will need to click on components just above the installer option and then page down until you see the name of the component the click enable.
Your done.