Adding menu header to sidebar

Philip Lozier Posted in Technical Support 3 years ago

I see this question has been asked before, but not answered to any productive end from the few answers I saw. I hope I can find an answer this time.

I need to add a main header to the menu on the sidebar, that drop down sub-menu items can be added to. Yes, I have searched high, and low, through everything trying to figure it out... I'm at a loss. I have struggled through much of this brain-buster trying to get a system I am comfortable launching as a "starter" setup, and am almost there, but not quite. I would really appreciate somebody who knows just telling me the LOCATION I can take care of this, if they just
don't want to give me the answer straight away, because I can't figure out where it can be and, man, have I looked. Actually, been up some 30 odd hours working on this beast while I have the time.

Situation is I have put together over a dozen sub-menus with grids of HTML5 game links on them under different genres with the custom page builder. They all interact perfectly, all is good, ready to rock, and now I jusy need one tiny little item that says "GAMES" on the sidebar so I can use the menu builder to just simply drop them in under there. Would be nice. LOL! Nicer if menu builder had that part in it, too. (hint, hint)... the possibilities would be endless.

Anyway, that kind of rambling is what 30 something hours of OSSN frustration does. Thanks in advance, I hope.

Regards,

Phil

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 3 years ago

You may see greenbygreen theme, topbar is also on sidebar in greenbygreen theme.

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions