How to make a dark mode?

Allon Prooit Posted in Component Development 3 years ago

Of all the things, dark mode exists on most social networks now. My network is a dark mode network. But, regardless it should be easy to code for a basic css switch built into the user database and made to alter the environment from the settings page. Perhaps just a few lines of code will suffice. A dark mode component would be nice! I can make a light mode component out of it. What do you need to do to make for a dark mode?

Replies
ph Sepiroth X Replied 3 years ago

Urggh it's kinda envious to be on premium! I need to gather money fast! :(

German Andre kutzner Replied 3 years ago

enter image description hereThis is already available as premium version at softlab24

@Rafail hmmm I believe it would be on paid component probably? I need hashtag component for my site tho I'm still saving for it. :D

gr Rafail Stratiotis Replied 3 years ago

Hello guys

try to can contact SoftLab24.com for this component

I've been thinking of that same thing as well... I saw on Mewe users can switch template themes on their end (just like twitter and reddit) been thinking if it is possible to make one for my social media platform too... I lack the coding skills and all I know is just read and edit comprehensible parts that I can read. So if there's someone who can write a guide about having user's end theme changing would be awesome! <3 Kudos in advance!