Button needed on right side of text area for comment.

William Shoap Posted in General Discussion 3 years ago

When posting a reply to a comment, there needs to be a button visible that the user presses to save the comment. Currently, the user must figure out that the return key on the mobile phone or the enter button on a normal keyboard must be used to save the comment. It is not intuitive yet.

Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 3 years ago

I'm sorry William,
due to the more restrictive license conditions, Ossn Premium Code (including tips which way to change it) must not be disclosed in this forum. In cases like that please contact the vendor.

us William Shoap Replied 3 years ago

Yeah, sorry. I should have clarified better. I am using the white theme. Wondering if there is a clear path to take that code and incorporate it into the white theme.

Almost the same way as you would install a new component.
Read the component installing instructions (https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/wiki/view/2006/how-to-install-and-update-components)
and simply do the same steps in the Themes section of your Ossn adminstrator backend.

us William Shoap Replied 3 years ago

Thank you. How do I carefully get this into my premium install?

William,
I agree totally.
Hence, I gave it a try and added your requested feature to the latest GreenByGreen release.
Enjoy.

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions