Multiple images and open source court

Charles Hill Posted in Professional Services 3 years ago

ok, I do have 2 questions....1st, is there any way to multiple photos in a post?

2nd, I bought the open source code....do I have to upgrade my website to build in android studio? Who do I talk to about this?

Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 3 years ago

@Phil
you wrote "... When you click on the thumbnail it only displays the thumbnail in fancybox..."

My question: Why are you running that Fancybox component at all? Without, clicking the thumbnail in fact would direct you to the image.

us Philip Lozier Replied 3 years ago

@Arsalan Shah ... wrt album posts on the wall... I created an album under my main account yesterday, and it posted a screen of thumbnails in the post. When you click on the thumbnail it only displays the thumbnail in fancybox (which fancybox is really bad, needs updating anyway)... question is, wouldn't it be more functional if when clicking on the thumbnail to have it go directly to the individual photo post? Also, when on the photo post, have a left/right "<" or ">" to scroll through the posts in the album (In fancybox as well)? the current method, in my opinion, is too time consuming and complicated to scroll through photos for the average user, without a doubt. it's just not how it's done.

Phil

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 3 years ago

Once you add photos to album it will appears as post on newsfeed itself. The purpose is to use album for multiple photos then the post unlike facebook. Our goal is to let users to represent the discussion on post with one photo only.