Edit Profile - fields not setting the values.

Michieal ~ Coder ~ Posted in Technical Support 2 years ago

I am not sure as to why this is occurring - but none of the extra fields are putting in the saved values when I click Edit Profile.
Country (country selector), Time Zone (TimeZone), Birthdays, Mobile Number, Genders, etc.

It's a little to abstracted to see where, in the code, that it places the values (so that I can see where the failure is).
To make any updates, I have to fill in everything over, just to get it to save as they are all marked "required".

It also fails in the Edit User, in the admin panel.

for example, the birthday field reads undefined//undefined.

Any help figuring this out would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 2 years ago

See https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/wiki/view/1101/how-to-report-a-bug-error-issue
case B.

No standard Ossn comes with a problem like that out of the box.
Thus, disable all additional components and revert the changes you may have applied to the core - in doubt re-install a clean core system.
Then re-enable/-apply your extras step by step, and repeat the edit action until the issue pops up again.

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions