Adding Multiple Photos to a Post or Status

Rob Zukow Posted in Component Development 2 years ago

I was wondering if anyone has come across a way or fix to be able to add multiple photos to a status or post like on facebook. i was told only way is to add photos to an album but that isnt what i was asking. I know you can add 1 photo, but like facebook you have the option to add additional photos. Anyone come up with a resolution to this?

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 year ago

@Rafael, there is no problem at all you can sell your components on your website there is no problem.

Breton Rafael [redcrested.net] Replied 1 year ago

Arsalan

Publicly I apologize to you for writing a component that Openteknik already has for sale. It wasn't my intention and I'm removing it from the Buy me a Coffee extras page and the list of downloadable components here. In the development of the next component, I will pay more attention to this.

When I started accepting jobs for component development, I didn't do it with the intention of competing with anyone but understood that open source itself doesn't generate money and like everyone else, I have bills to pay. I asked for donations on a component and the amount received was low.

For the user who ordered the component, I recommend buying it from Openteknik

Regards

Hungarian Tamás Varga Replied 2 years ago

It would also be helpful for me to upload multiple photos at once, who can help, thanks for that.

Breton Rafael [redcrested.net] Replied 2 years ago

As Michael said, it's possible. I made that by changing the input file to allow multiple uploads. After, I put a foreach to process uploaded files. The limit of uploaded images is defined by PHP parameters and currently is set to 30 files (customers requirements).

I've put a limit to show 5 images on feed. More images appear with +[REMAINING IMAGES] in the last image. Combined with the Fancybox component, it's possible to see all images.

These days, I'm working on an Android app and can't send all details. But in a few days, I'm able to share the code.

enter image description here

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 2 years ago

Yes.
1. Submitting a post like: He guys, yesterday I tried 2 different color optimizer on a photo of mine. Still not quite sure which one to use ... feedback appreciated...
2. Adding an empty comment with image optimized by tool A
3. Adding an empty comment with image optimized by tool B