Don't display the images

Andrea Ted Posted in Technical Support 2 years ago

Hello everyone! I'm still here to ask you for help. On my site I no longer see all the media (profile images, images uploaded by the user, videos, gifs). I have enabled the error report function but I have nothing .. On the browser console I have no errors. I disabled, deleted and reinstalled the components that gave me profile pictures but nothing. I cleared the cache. I have tried everything written in the forum and documentation but could not solve. I haven't changed any file system or core, so the last option I can think of is to reinstall the whole site. Do you have any advice?

Replies
Italian Andrea Ted Replied 2 years ago

Hi michael! I don't understand your statement :D .
I am not saying that your software does not work, by reading the documentation and other discussions pertaining to my problem, everyone involved had changed the filesystems or cores. I have modified some components but nothing concerning the images.
Thank you for your answer

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 2 years ago

I haven't changed any file system or core, so the last option I can think of is to reinstall the whole site.

A little strange logic, isn't it?. I mean: I would not re-install a software that seems to stop working automatically after some time.