Facebook share link open

Tamás Varga Posted in Component Development 2 years ago

link OK. Clicking on a link on Facebook will open the OSSN page even if the private network is turned on. Isn't that good for me, what should I do?

Replies
Hungarian Tamás Varga Replied 2 years ago

Previewing content is very useful. My goal is to see the user on facebook to see good content on my OSSN page. You will only be able to read the content if you register. On the business side, is this feasible, or on the bad side?

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 2 years ago

Tamas I am not sure what is going on with your site, why did you enabled the shared content component then? The purpose of shared contents is to share the content. If you don't wish people to share it disable the component. The basic idea behind that component was to allow users to share stuff outside the network.

Right now I am confused you want to have your site private but you also want to people share contents and meanwhile you want others to not to see what someone shared so its kind of deadlock can't be resolved unless you stop sharing the content in first place.

😀😀😀😀😀

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 2 years ago

Ok,
so in the end you don't want to SHARE content at all,
you want people FIND your site and REGISTER.
Then, why not simply post the base url of your site like https://hunvagyok.hu/
enter image description here

Hungarian Tamás Varga Replied 2 years ago

I want anyone who clicks on facebook not to see the content until they sign up.

Yes, that's some content of your site, intentionally meant to be shared. So it IS visible.
How would you want to share something that IS NOT visible?

on a link ... ??? which link?