6.3lts not installed

Saqib Saleem Posted in General Discussion 2 years ago

I try to install 6.3 lts version on my website but error is coming I also try to manually install but screen is white blank please Solution to me

Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 2 years ago

@Bart
Looks like your system settings haven't been saved for some reason during your installation.
Aren't there any former errors in your log?
You may verify the ossn_site_settings table which should have a minimum of 11 rows
@Saqib
What about you? I doesn't make much sense to start a discussion topic here if you're not willing to provide further information.

us Bart Morris Replied 2 years ago

OK...
Here is what the error has in it!!
[07-Jul-2022 18:50:52 UTC] PHP Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, bool given in /home/*******/publichtml/classes/OssnSite.php on line 60
[07-Jul-2022 18:50:52 UTC] PHP Warning: Undefined variable $result in /home/*******/public
html/classes/OssnSite.php on line 63

Thanks again

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 2 years ago

Have a look into your server logfiles and you will see what is causing your problems.
Plus https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/wiki/view/1101/how-to-report-a-bug-error-issue

Hello again,
I could not edit my recent post but here are two screenshots from the installation!!

enter image description here

enter image description here

Thanks again!!

Hello again,
I am at a total loss...can not think at the moment!!
Where do you go to update phpadmin?
I am using 8.1

Thanks again

ma Melo lobo Replied 2 years ago

Upgrade PhpMyAdmin from php 7.4 to 8.1

Hello,
I am getting this error after installing....
ossn:exception:title

1657049155|ACH2C71Q4CILHRKSRR0APFT583

Thanks

ma Melo lobo Replied 2 years ago

Make sure you are using PHP 8.0 or higher. Also you have to update your PhpMyAdmin to the version that uses PHP 8. and everything will work correctly