Promote and publicize the OSSN sites

melo lobo Posted in General Discussion 2 years ago

Hello OSSN community!
Although my intervention is a little far from the subject OSSN but it touches a problem with which will be confronted all owners of an OSSN site at the beginning of their puting on line of their sites.
the topic is about reliable ways that can help publicize our site and get some traffic. I found several methods on the net (paid [Ads] and free [SEO and social media]) but the results remain very modest and sometimes unsatisfactory. that's why I'm asking if there's someone who can share with us his feedback on the matter and share with us the reliable methods that helped him promote his platform. I mentioned this problem because it's really very difficult to make our site known, especially with the fierce competition on the net and the restrictions made by selfish giants like facebook and others. it is a point that will interest all the fun of OSSN, especially those who have just launched their sites for the first time. Hoping that my intervention will help OSSN sites to flood search results on the web why not.

Replies
us MAURICE TAYLOR Replied 2 years ago

I'm a performer and i got 280 members signed up in 2 months. That might not sound like a lot but it is. I think what will also help us is the company creating a phone app for apples as well. I know at least 100 people that would use my site but won't because there is no legitimate apple phone app. The generic phone apps are Blah so I'm researching to figure out how to create my own.

ma Melo lobo Replied 2 years ago

Thanks Arsalan Shah

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 2 years ago

To get your site popular you need to make people aware of your site and use it the only option are ads, social media posts, news papers etc. You will get more users if they have something they want is on your network and they knows.