Configuring Twitter login

MAURICE TAYLOR Posted in Technical Support 2 years ago

Hello, before you get upset with me for coming here I have proof I went to Openhost247 first and got no solution at this time. I posted the error I got after following the instructions. Literally what i got in return was "Please see the attached screenshot on this https://www.openteknik.com/product/view/67/social-login it is for twitter" which is a link back to the instructions I followed. No questions no nothing. So who do i go for help when support is not helpful ? I just want to finish setting this up and I'm still learning.

Thank you

Replies
us MAURICE TAYLOR Replied 1 year ago

I looked back into my OSSN site as admin
I went to the social login area and entered the new Twitter Consumer API Key and Consumer API Secret the call back URL is there and it's enabled.

I ensured all the settings you sent for twitter developer are set correctly. This time I got a bit future when going to www.poeticrecovery.us and clicking on login then login with twitter. I was not able to login but I did get some pages which are attached.

1: When I login with the twitter login it gives me a login page
enter image description here
2: I click the Authorize App
3: gives me a quick message I can see and it goes to a white page and sits
4:I clicked refresh button and get A system error has occurred. Please try again later. You may email the details of this error to the system administrator at [email protected].

1666525061|618AB83720264DC2EFB3CC7D62D41BBD

5: At one point I did get the you don't have access to Poetic Cultural Exchange message that is also attached but is not happening.

where do you think I should go from here?

enter image description hereenter image description here

I did save the information to the Twitter social login the Consumer API Key, Consumer API Secret, Callback URL and it is enabled.

I’m Facebook the api id and password changed for some reason, I add that to the app and it worked. I was able to login via Facebook again. I will try the Twitter today. Thank you.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 year ago

I can able to login via facebook without any problem.
Besides the twitter giving error Could not authenticate you. means your API details are incorrect did you saved your API details, secret etc in admin panel?

Thank you for your patience

I think you might have been asking for these, I'm still learning so its a bit frustrating. ![enter image description here][ATTACHMENT:6140]enter image description here

I apologize, I have been dealing with so many issues. People no longer being able to sign up via the facebook login, or the manual login. My apologizes. The screen shots I believe you are asking for that were sent to me are. If you are asking to see the info I put in I can send you them via email as I do not want to put the codes publicly.

![enter image description here][ATTACHMENT:6138]

[ATTACHMENT:6138]: ">https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/photoattachment/6138/c9bbe25cf36e07d95454c2e05f9df113-2.jpgenter image description here

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 2 years ago

Sir we are expecting some response here please.

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions