Configuring Twitter login

MAURICE TAYLOR Posted in Technical Support 2 years ago

Hello, before you get upset with me for coming here I have proof I went to Openhost247 first and got no solution at this time. I posted the error I got after following the instructions. Literally what i got in return was "Please see the attached screenshot on this https://www.openteknik.com/product/view/67/social-login it is for twitter" which is a link back to the instructions I followed. No questions no nothing. So who do i go for help when support is not helpful ? I just want to finish setting this up and I'm still learning.

Thank you

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 year ago

enter image description here

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 2 years ago

Any status here please?

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 2 years ago

Dear,

Please share the screenshots you have seen on that page? I can see two screenshots you need to forgot about what you already seen please see the screenshot already there.

Go to the page and click those screenshot its from twitter and large screenshots will appear.

enter image description here

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions