Logo

Mohamed Ali Posted in Professional Services 9 years ago

Hello everybody...

Any one help to cgange site logo?
Thank you

Replies
French Eric F. Replied 9 years ago

Hi,

The search can be done with a search engine.
Result on Qwant:
https://www.qwant.com/?q=change%20logo%20site:community.opensource-socialnetwork.org&t=web

Helmut Gottlieb Replied 9 years ago

@steve
where we are at the same point: still no answer, LOL
could you provide a link how to find page 26. it stopped with your last post.
thank you

us Steve Elkins Replied 9 years ago

@Zet Man

To your question: Yes I have changed all of the logos on my site and I have even gone further which you can see below.

Login Page

Home Page

Oh and I went half way back on the OSSN site to page 26 of 42 pages and found several topics asking how to change the logos.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 9 years ago

Maybe google search is also good way to find "how to change ossn logo?"
lol i have to fix this issue maybe need new features in community like:

Duplicate Topic,
Invalid Topic etc
And need to make search work for finding discussion topics.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 9 years ago

@Steve
Did you ever try to enter logo, site ... whatever into the top right "Search Community" field?

There'll be no useful results. For performance reasons the bottom pagination links have been removed since several weeks, too. So how should people know? And even those people who ARE aware they have to klick "Disussions" first in order to find still older entries - what are they getting now? An answer from Steve Elkins: Please continue searching ... Ooops? Yeah! Don't expect everybody to be that patient.
:)

in Mohamed Ali Replied 9 years ago

Thank you dear

us Steve Elkins Replied 9 years ago

This question has been answered several times in previous posts asking the same question...The best thing to do is read the past posts this way the discussions page doesn't get all cluttered with basically the same questions.