News feed access and automatically connexion

melo lobo Posted in Technical Support 1 year ago

Hello Arsalan shah and Michael Zülsdorff I hope you are well,
in fact what I want to do could be strange to you but I am in the process of approving my website at Google Adsence and for this will be done the google robots must be able to access to the News feed page to be able to check its content. and because this last is protected by password my modest brain proposed to me to created a fake account and I wonder where can i put the username and the password in the code to create a session automatically and allow the google robots to access to verify the content. this operation will be temporary. once the site approved I will put things back as before .if i don't do this my website will never be approved and google will never advertise on my site. those are the rules of google adscence and I must comply
cordially

Replies
ma Melo lobo Replied 1 year ago

enter image description here

Hello Michael!
no not yet, the approval of the site takes between a few days and 2 weeks. I'm still waiting for google's response. I will keep you informed of any news

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 1 year ago

Thanks for your answer, melo.
So, did you get approved in the end with the help of the new PublicPosts component?

In fact Google does not put the finger directly on what is missing but it gives a general answer. But by fighting to approve my site I was able to see what was missing to please the whims of google is the relevance of the content because the other conditions exists in OSSN sites (namely quick access, no error code, display on mobile etc...) except that the access to the site is protected by password so google considers that the content of this site is not relevant. Here is an explanatory video on what google asks to approve a website:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZUG0XGlZZY

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 1 year ago

Well, up to now all this appears to me a lot like guessing into the blue which conditions have to be met in order to get a site approved for google ads.
So, my question to you melo: Did you get any detailed hints from google what was missing?

I did what you said and it worked fine. Now the publications on the wall are accessible to Mr. Google Bots, we will see the surprises that are still hiding from us. Thank you very much Arsalan

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 year ago

It should work on OSSN 6.1 try to edit ossn_com.xml file and change version to 6.1 it should work , I only tested on OSSN 6.6 but it should work on 6.x because of the API used is generic since 6.x

Thank you very much Arsalan Shah for the interest you gave to my case and the time you spent developing this component. Surely this component is the solution for my case but I wonder if there is a way to make this component work on VERSION 6.1

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 year ago

See https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/component/view/6365/public-wall-posts visit yourwebsite.com/wallposts (When Not Loggedin)
Besides that follow what Micahel said, use that component you may add menu for Wall Posts to it and link to above URL.

Thank you very much Michael I wish you a speedy recovery soon We await your auspicious return to support this wonderful project You are a wonderful and generous person, because you do not skimp on us your knowledge , may God bless you

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions