Strange bug on administrator panel

Dominik L Posted in General Discussion 1 year ago

hello everyone, i've got a strange bug

Sometimes, when I try to access my administrator panel directly through the link mywebsite.com/administrator, it tells me that I have to login but when I reload the page, I'm already logged in.. I found this by luck.

I'm using "remember login" component from Openteknik.

Someone got the same bug?

Replies
German Dominik L Replied 1 year ago

I don't understand why everyone is logged out except you

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 year ago

I don't have idea about what is wrong sir. If I know the issue or could able to replicate it on my end I definitely have something to tell. Your remember me still working fine for me I am loggedin since many days.

okay, can you give me a better idea?

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 year ago

@Dominik the reply is from the bot 😄

Thanks for your advices! :)

in Miah Miah Replied 1 year ago

It sounds like you might be experiencing a caching issue with your website. When you first access the administrator panel, the website may be loading a cached version of the login page, which does not correctly recognize that you are already logged in. When you reload the page, the website is forced to fetch a fresh copy of the page from the server, which correctly recognizes your login status.

To address this issue, you can try the following steps:

Clear your browser cache: Try clearing your browser cache and cookies to ensure that the website is forced to fetch fresh copies of all pages, including the login page.

Check your caching settings: If you are using a caching plugin or service for your website, make sure that it is configured correctly and not caching the login page.

Disable "remember login" component: Try disabling the "remember login" component from Openteknik temporarily to see if the issue persists. If the issue is resolved, then the component may be causing the caching issue and you may need to contact the component's support team for further assistance.

Update your website software: Make sure that your website software and any plugins or components are up-to-date to ensure that any known bugs or issues are addressed