Remember Login issue

Balamurali Govindan Posted in General Discussion 1 year ago

We use this plugin "Remember Login" and the user has checked "Keep me Logged in", but after 30 mins the user gets logged out. And it is random (but often), not consistently happening. Please help.

Replies
us Benth Janes Replied 11 months ago

Because the information you provide is real, reflective of reality, and very beneficial to the growth of society as a whole, I have no choice but to follow you.
five nights at freddy's

vn Sara jane Replied 1 year ago

Since the data you offer is genuine, reflecting accurately and objectively, and is very helpful for societal development as a whole, I have no choice but to follow you. pay dordle game

in Balamurali Govindan Replied 1 year ago

Thank You. Please help.

German Dominik L Replied 1 year ago

I'll let you know as soon as I can.

When I found a solution, I'll show Arsalan because it's premium component and I cannot publish it here

Thank You Arsalan and Dominik. Please find a solution for this issue. Thanks.

Yes, it can cause security issues.

I'm already working on a new method for users validation, where the fingerprint is not neccassery, but my test server crashed, so I cannot test the new login script.

Should work again in a few days, then I'll let you know

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 1 year ago

Deleting It will only cause security issues, because this validates users fingerprints with different parameters,

This worked. Thanks a lot Dominik.

Few questions though, the fingerprint.php file has a lot of code, hence we commented line#21 in ossn_com.php.
1. Will this cause any issues?
2. Will not using fingerprint.php create other possible errors or functionality loss?
3. Or leaving the content in the fingerprint file cause any issues.
Please advise. Thank you.

Thank You for the quick reply. Will try this and let you know. Thank you.

I had the same problem

Inside the component is a file called "fingerprint.php", after deleting the contents of the file, but not the file itself, it works again