Unable to log in as admin to the admin panel

Antru Anthonisamy Posted in Technical Support 12 months ago

Dear community members,

I installed OSSN on my server. I used softaculous installer for this. But, I am unable to log in with the username and the password.

Replies
Italian Antru Anthonisamy Replied 11 months ago

Great. I have changed the session path. And now it is working perfect.

Thank you So much.

You guys are geniuses.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 12 months ago

You have issue with sessions, your PHP sessions are not generated. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask them this issue or adjust session path in your cPanel.

Italian Antru Anthonisamy Replied 12 months ago

The link is

www.albaneseculturale.com

The admin link is

https://albaneseculturale.com/administrator

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 12 months ago

Please provide us website URL so we can guess the issue.

Italian Antru Anthonisamy Replied 12 months ago

@qservices Inc

Thank you for your kind update.

Username and password are correct. And, I tried reinstalling. There is no progress. Still the issue is present. Now, I will check for the necessary PHP extensions and I will update you soon. Thank you so much.

in Qservices Inc Replied 12 months ago

If you've installed OSSN (Open Source Social Network) on your server using the Softaculous installer but cannot log in with the username and password, there could be a few reasons for this. Firstly, make sure that you've entered the correct username and password. It's possible that you might have made a mistake while typing in the details.

If you're certain that the login credentials are correct, then it's possible that there's an issue with the installation itself. Try uninstalling OSSN and reinstalling it again, following all the steps properly. Alternatively, check for any errors or warnings during the installation process that might give you insight into what's going wrong.

Lastly, check if the server requirements for OSSN are being met. For example, if your server doesn't have the necessary PHP extensions installed, you might encounter login issues or other errors. By troubleshooting these possible causes, you can hopefully resolve the issue and successfully log in to your OSSN installation.