GoBlue theme fonts change

Mick Dawlings Posted in Technical Support 10 months ago

Is there a way to change the side menu fonts/size? I'm using the GoBlue theme in this case and the font can barely be seen, it's very dim and a thin font.

Replies
us Mick Dawlings Replied 10 months ago

So lets start over so it's not confusing.
The goblue theme font size in the side menu is much too small.

Specifically, what component should I use and can you show me an example of changing the text size. Then I'll understand and can continue from there.

Here's how it looks.

https://ibb.co/vqtVHQs

You should be able to see it on your own test site by simply loading the goblue theme since I didn't change anything, that's the default look/size.

Alright, I guess I need to dig into the component you gave me then.
I'll look at that and see where I can get.

Thank you.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 10 months ago

Overriding theme stuff is little bit different then overriding component. Theme have high priority so we need to override using hooks if we overriding a theme using a component.

Yes, I understand this but I'm not sure what I need to use.

Meaning, can I use the hello world component I'm using or do I have to use the one you're showing me?
Also, if I use the component you are showing me, does this override all themes since goblue is not specifically mentioned.

I think I found the answer here.

https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/discussion/view/5353/how-can-change-the-fonts

I had searched before posting but must have used different words.

Side bar in OSSN version 7.1 is bigger and have big fonts.

If still not big enough you need to edit the theme css as per your need.

Premium Version

Due to the many requests in the past for additonal features and components we have decided to develope a premium version. Features like Hashtags, Videos, Polls, Events, Stories, Link Preview, etc included in it.

$199 (Life Time)
Learn More

Other Questions