Can sponsored ads at the right sidebars be edited to float and not fixed with page scrolling

Abayomi Oladipupo Posted in Technical Support 9 years ago

Hello house, is there a way we can make the 2 sidebars not to scroll with the wallpost?
If yes, anyone with reasonable solutions, please comment

Can the Sponsored (Ossn Ads) and sidebar component both in sidebars remain a float boxes and not scrolled with the page scrolling

Replies
ng Abayomi Oladipupo Replied 9 years ago

I mean this code that u gave me
.ossn-layout-newsfeed .coloum-right {
position: fixed;
}

at Arsalan, the code does not work proper, it makes the post box to be on top of the left side bar, truly the left sidebar remain sticky, but it was covered by the post boxes
and if you use it on right, it will hide the right sidebar,
So how do i do that now?

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 9 years ago

@Abayomi
The default theme is part of every OSSN installer package.

1. make sure to download the same OSSN version you are currently running
  2. Unzip that ossn-v3.X-XXXXXXXX.zip locally
  3. enter the directory named ossn-v3.X-XXXXXXXX/ossn/themes
  4. you see 2 subdirectories: default and ossnblack
  5. start your FTP program
  6. On your server, find and enter the location corresponding to step 3
  7. transfer complete local default directory to server
ua Siri pina Replied 9 years ago

i can fix this bro but Bit busy with some works .

Please where can I download the original default theme? I mistakenly delete the file when I tried to edit it and it removed the sponsored side bar,

Please link please

us Steve Elkins Replied 9 years ago

Well this is the facebook theme version I was trying to install using the theme installer upload.

https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/component/view/908/facebook-theme-3-0

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 9 years ago

Restore your original theme and change it using database by going into ossnsitesettings find new theme and and change it with default.

Please upload the themes which are allowed by theme installer don't install indirectly, and don't edit stuff if you don't have simple programming knowledge.

Help me ooo, my front end is not displaying anything again, just blank all throughout

It doesn't work here either, it rather spoil the whole thing, and no way to get my way back to it, because it gave blank page.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 9 years ago

That didn't worked because i think it directory name seems to be invalid , it should not contain any special characters.

This trick may work for you: unzip and rename it to facebooktheme and re-pack it but you have to update paths from css file also.

https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/wiki/view/909/naming-convention-for-creating-themes