Complaining and fighting over bugs...Why

Steve Elkins Posted in General Discussion 9 years ago

You know the people here work hard at their jobs like everyone else then they have family they go home to and then they also find time to write a program as such along with some components to work with the program...Just like ever other program that is written there will be bugs some major some minor. Hell take a look at the biggest programming company in the world people pay hundreds of dollars for their programs and they have bugs in them...What I am trying to say is be patient things will come together and this awesome program will be even better.

As far as some of the moderators in this forum I do agree are rude but yet I guess that is just in their nature...I received this letter but yet it never happened but that doesn't matter to me I am here for the program and to help out as much as I can.

Hello Steve,

I am working on new community website, it will be launched/live in few days.

I am happy to announce that we have elected you and two other users as a manager of website, being a manager you'll able to :

1.) Delete discussion topics
2.) Edit Discussion topics
3.) Close discussion topics
4.) You'll able to add new documentation page
5.) You'll have Gold badge on your profile

I have attached few images of new community website. Feel free to email me directly if you face any issue in Ossn or have any questions about Ossn, i am happy to assist you.

Thanks

Best Regards
Arsalan Shah

Arsalan keep up the good work and I know you all are doing your best.

Replies
us Steve Elkins Replied 9 years ago

It is with great regret that I will no longer be posting or commenting on any other posts in these forums.

I will be checking in now and then to see how things are going with the project. Because I know it is a great project with a lot of potential.

Take care.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 9 years ago

Actually i have deleted those topics to prevent misunderstandings.

Thanks

us Steve Elkins Replied 9 years ago

Hey David just to let you know the topic that you stated in of someone being rude by name was deleted earlier today.

I do have to agree with you also.