Ossn v3.7 minor version has been released, please upgrade your website.

Arsalan Shah Posted in General Discussion 9 years ago

OSSN - OPEN SOURCE SOCIAL NETWORK 3.7 Minor fix

Bugfixes:

• Unable to delete user.
  • Update non-object iconURL() on OssnLikes/ossn_com.php 156

https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/download

Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 9 years ago

@Charles
Would you please tell us which step of the update instruction is difficult to understand for you?

zm Charles Wisdom Replied 9 years ago

Hai can someone please post something that properly explains how to upgrade...i need to upgrade to 3.7 but last time i tried it, i busted my site...please help

pk Muhammad Ismail Replied 9 years ago

Hello Dear Sir Arsalan Shah
I am Web Developer student from Pakistan I find you are really done very great and useful project for all over world people it very much great and best achievement for open sources I would like to thank you and your all team who going to work on this project and I would like to join your team work with you for this great noble project for people

thank you sir
regards
Muhammad Ismail

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 9 years ago

@Trote

Please, always start a new thread for new problems. Otherwise we'll get a mixup and cases are hard to handle this way.

And please provide your server's error log to give us an idea what's going wrong.

Breton Felipe Trote Replied 9 years ago

hi
Arsalan Shah
then I installed the 3.6 version and gave white screen tried to install on another host and gave the same problem lol Now I will test this other version 3.7 required

us Steve Elkins Replied 9 years ago

Disregard I didn't notice a change that was made "View All Comments"...Sorry about that...But I have noticed that the profile picture does not show up every where it is supposed too.

us Steve Elkins Replied 9 years ago

@Arsalan I just thought I would let you know that on my site and David site I can see my profile photo on only some of the pages and on Davids site I was reading something that I had gotten a notification that he had written something on one of my posts as I was reading it he had written something then I had in turn written something after words but then when I went to the news feed part of what he had written wasn't there and all I had written wasn't there.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 9 years ago

@David,

I found a bug on your server, the issue is when you upload files using ftp the owner of files is ftp, when Ossn or any php script tries to generate file a www-data user is assigned to it, and your www-data user didn't have permission to delete files.

Your dynamic generated php scripts must have read/write/delete permission for Ossn to work correctly.