PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS ?

Hemadri C Posted in Technical Support 8 years ago

User side:
1. Sometimes users account validation mails not sent to the new users.
2. When the users are click on LOGOUT its go to signup (first page), but when click on back its again go to back page when the user click on logout in login mode (users click on logout again click on back and they are doing all the things what they are do after successful login).
3. User can send new feed in feed pages feeds are visible when they are sent, but if they are refresh or go to another page and come back to new feed page its not visible. After clearing the user’s browsers history and again they are login this time previously sented feeds are visible.
4. Users uploaded images and posted feeds are not deleted when they are try to delete that.
5. Comments are also getting some like 3rd point.
6. When the user can sent FRIEND REQUEST to another user it don't do anything at the same page, but users go to another page at that time it shows your friend request sented.
7. When click on site name it go to signup page even though user login mode also. Again refresh the page its go to new feed page.
8. sometimes users can chat in instant chat box some message are not show in instance chat box it shows in message notification place (message notification icon in header part).
9. New feeds are not updated automatically in feed page.
Admin side:
10. Click on view site its goes to signup page.
11. Click on Logout it goes to Dashboard page.
12. when try to user account validation manually it don’t do anything, but when we go to another pages like components at this time it shows users are validated, but that validated users list will be shows in invalidated users list after validate user also.
13. Date is not updated automatically in admin dashboard. If am clear the browser history and again login this time dashboard shows updated dated up to before clear the browser history.

Please tell me what the problem is here and how to solve these issues.  
Replies
in Hemadri C Replied 8 years ago

Am said above problems to my hosting service provider they suggests to me please add the captcha to your website. If i add captcha the above problems are solved, if yes please tell me how to add captcha to our ossn.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 8 years ago

The issue is likely with your hosting provider and make sure you :

1.) Are using google hosting like hosting from https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/hosting
2.) You are not using any 3rd party component (it may be causing issue)