Friends list disappear browser scaled

Sally Kirtomy Posted in Technical Support 8 years ago

There are two minor problems regarding the visibility of the friends-list.

To the right side on /home the list of friends (available for chat) can only be seen when the browser is scaled to 90% or less.

If the browser is on default 100% then the friends-list on the right side disappears.

Also there is a problem with the friends-list. If I click on the link at the right side on 'friends' then I see the first 10 persons only. A 'more' button wold be helpful...

Thanks in advance
Sally K.

Replies
German Heiko Schulze Replied 8 years ago

translate google:

de

hallo sally bei dir kann mann sich nur als weiblich registrieren hast du schon ne idee für dein logo??

en

Hello sally with you can only register as a female you've already ne idea for your logo ??

German Sally Kirtomy Replied 8 years ago

Any news about this problem?

Thanks for your reply.

No, there is no pagination visible on that page.

To see all friends we always use a workaround: enter a blank space in the search box and hit 'enter'.

But the main problem still is the disappearing members list, because it also shows online members available for chat.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 8 years ago

The width issue might be same on all version becuase there is no change in chat module, however sorry for misunderstanding in my answer/question, i asked you to check 10 friends issue on different installation. However we shall check i filed a bug. https://github.com/opensource-socialnetwork/opensource-socialnetwork/issues/926

Please answer the last question :

• Is there any pagination visible on that page or not?

That is not the point, the same happens with GoBlue.... I would like to adust the width of thee frontpage... how can I do that?

Did you tried on fresh ossn installation ? there might be issue with ossn oinitial (facebook) theme. Please file a bug and we shall try to debug issue in details.

Yes, 10 friends are show, but it should be many more... --> http://sweetnet.org/ossn/u/starbride/friends

Can you make sure , by 10 friends you mean on friends page? like on /u/username/friends

Does not work with Chrome either if the browser is scaled to 100%

One 10 friends are shown if the link 'Friends' is clicked. There is no way to see the rest of them.