Please help me with to make the Piwik analytics to work for my site

multiser latino Posted in Technical Support 8 years ago

I installed the software and installed and setup the component I don't get any error message but not any data either I wonder if I missing to add the JavaScript tracking code on the pages if that's it what is the files path I need to edit please.

the screen I got show the below message:

No data has been recorded yet

No analytics data has been tracked for this website yet. Please set up the JavaScript tracking code on your website if you haven't done that already.

This message will disappear as soon as some data was tracked for this website. In the meantime, maybe you would like to set up some goals.
Tracking code for Drop a Selfie Piwik

To track your web traffic with Piwik you need to make sure some extra code is added to each of your webpages.

In most websites, blogs, CMS, etc. you can use a pre-made plugin to do the technical work for you. (See our list of plugins used to integrate Piwik.) If no plugin exists you can edit your website templates and add this code in the "footer" file.
JavaScript Tracking Code

Make sure this code is on every page of your website. We recommend to paste it immediately before the closing </head> tag.

Replies
Indonesian Alex Daniel Replied 8 years ago

Hello Multiser,

If you send our team a request they shall fix this fore free, in the current deal you have.
https://www.softlab24.com/contact

Thanks