Broken IMAGE link is broken. please can anyone help

Zor Jwan Posted in General Discussion 7 years ago

Hi.

I was just wondering why i keep getting a broken image URL. When i login the profile picture is shown but when i log out i keep getting a rboken image url. i have cleaned the cookies and cache and it works for a few hrs and then happens again.

example here

This topic has been closed!
Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 6 years ago

> I hear what you are saying about reporting a bug, but this takes too
> much time.

Okay, so I'm keeping my answer short here, too:
Good luck!

at Rik mye Replied 6 years ago

I hear what you are saying about reporting a bug, but this takes too much time.

I am working blind here but I found a solution.

in the file:
/ossn/classes/OssnFile.php

line 482
if(preg_match('/image/i', $this->file['type'])) {

the path looked strange to me, so i changed it to /images/ and took the 'i' away.
it works now. I have no idea what I have done so maybe someone can give their comment. (and pls I know I should not change the core files).
thx
RM

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 6 years ago
at Rik mye Replied 6 years ago

I have the same issue, all the base settings in OSSN, php.ini, apache2.conf look fine. but the uploaded images (profile/cover/album/wall) in the DATA folder are all 0Kb. Except when I use the camera icon on a comment, then the picture IS uploaded and is displayed correct!!!!

Could this be a resizing/editing bug?

thanks
Richard

gb Zor Jwan Replied 7 years ago

@ Zet Main and @Arsalan

Thank you for the kind updates and i will disable the private network. You said i was a premium user. IF i were to contact the 24hrlabs, are they a different entity?

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 7 years ago

Yes Private Network is denying the icons to be displayed.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 7 years ago

I just registerd as Santa Claus, and my Profile Icon is correctly shown. Maybe you changed something in the meantime? I don't know. Try to upload a new profile pic and see what happens.

But anyway, as you are using OSSN Premium, please contact the support of Softlab24.com in case of further issues. This forum here is mainly meant for issues with the Free version of Ossn.

> UPDATE

: my own icon has disappeared, too now.
Try disabling the Private Network component, that's the only idea I have. Actually the images are not lost, but they disappear after logging off as you already posted in the beginning.

Ive just gone onto mozilla firefox and the images are broken. The file is empty by the way (OSSN_DATA). i just checked on filemanager

Hello Both Stefan and Zet

Here is my url

http://zorjwan.com/ossninfo

hopefully it provides useful info?

I will do as you said Stefan and to rule anything outt

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 7 years ago

Please install the System Info component and provide the url of your site.