New component idea, The Country drop down box.

Daniel DeSouza Posted in Component Development 7 years ago

Hi everyone, I am not a coder, but i think this feature will be useful to other including myself. On my OSSN website it was requested from my users to have a location function to the website so we would know where everyone's from. A component for the User Admin section that would say "Which country are you from?" and I would like the drop down box available on both the admin and profile edit page, where a drop down option will be available to pick a country: Please see link: http://www.mediacollege.com/internet/samples/html/country-list.html

This topic has been closed!
Replies
bb Daniel DeSouza Replied 7 years ago

Hey Rally,
Can you let us know when will The Home Custom Fields component as shown on your demo.netizens.info website, will be available for download?

pk Malik Umer Farooq Replied 7 years ago

I can't wait to see your finished product. The image of the About Page looks amazing. Keep up the awesome work.

WOOW, that's awesome bro, when you're finished with it, send me the download link.

Thanks

ph Rally Homelancer Replied 7 years ago

You can also register and login as ordinary user to save the details. Only the administrator login can view the administrator area but is restricted from saving, deleting or updating anything.

ph Rally Homelancer Replied 7 years ago

I have a component for that. The Home Custom Fields. Check the demo at demo.netizens.info
Login: administrator
Password: administrator

I'm currently adding other field types like slider input and dichotomy