Change Cover Photo Sizes for Groups and Bios

Roger Ghostraven Posted in Technical Support 7 years ago

Can someone point me in the right direction?

I would like to make the cover photos taller for both the groups and bio pages.

Replies
us Randy Jung Replied 6 years ago

Very interesting post, I too would like to make the cover image for bio and groups. Roger G where did you increase the size of the DIV box to 300?

us Roger Ghostraven Replied 7 years ago

Zet Man thanks for the advice. I didn't set the group profile container to fixed dimensions. I just changed the height from 200 to 300. I'm just getting familiar with the bootstrap environment as you suggested, but in your opinion will that change harm the responsive features for mobile devices?

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 7 years ago

@Roger
The first step is to make yourself familiar with bootstrap CSS environment Ossn is based on.
It's basically no good idea to use fixed dimensions inside of a responsive environment.

@Poonam
Please respect the thread subject of other members. You're addressing a completely different issue, hence use the forum search first to find the same issue somewhere else, or open a new discussion.

us Roger Ghostraven Replied 7 years ago

I have been able to change the display size of the cover photo in the group profile by increasing the size of the DIV box to 300px but applying the same change to the personal profile doesn't have any effect. Does anybody have any ideas?

Catalan Poonam Sehrawat Replied 7 years ago

We can't even resize the cover photos in user profile on mobile devices. Once a user clicks on "Reposition" there is no way the cover image to be moved to a desired position. Is there a fix for it? thanks