Chat at bottom of the screen not working....

Anonymous Glitcher Posted in General Discussion 6 years ago

The user message chat that should appear at the bottom of your screen to live message with users has never worked for me, The bottom box doesn't even show for me and if it does I will click it and it won't do anything at all I have even tried clicking users profile pics that are on the right side of the screen to open the chat and nothing happens at all. Anyway to fix this?

This topic has been closed!
Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 6 years ago

I have asked you two times to provide the location of your site and install the ossninfo component in order to have a fair chance to track down what's going wrong.
But obviously you're not willing to co-operate. So just don't expect getting any further help.

us Anonymous Glitcher Replied 6 years ago

See in this picture how there is a chat here, there is not chat on mine, and rarely it will show it at the bottom and say "Chat (0)" but when I click it nothing happens.

See in this picture how there is a chat here, there is not chat on mine, and rarely it will show it at the bottom and say "Chat (0)" but when I click it nothing happens.

Again: We can't neither verify your issue nor help you without knowing the necessary details outlined on the How to report a bug page.

us Anonymous Glitcher Replied 6 years ago

The chat bar at the bottom will rareley show and when it does and I try clicking on it nothing will happen at all.

> The bottom box doesn't even show for me and if it does I will click it ....

First of all it sounds confusing how you can click something that is invisible - please clarify.

Aside from that, please follow the guidelines of https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/wiki/view/1101/how-to-report-a-bug-error