Will there be a fix for words being broken up

Steve Elkins Posted in Technical Support 9 years ago

I have noticed that in the news feed and group feed that when you type something your self that when it comes to the end of a sentence it breaks a word up in the middle then goes to the next sentence.

Example:

I wrote a message the other day to a friend and he said that it was all wr
ong to do things like that.

If you look at the end of the sentence it only has "wr" and the rest of the word "ong" is on the next line...it should have dropped the whole word to the next line if there wasn't enough room on first line.

Replies
us Steve Elkins Replied 9 years ago

Thank you very much. Turning the cache off and clear the cache to the browser worked thank you very much...I kind of feel stupid now. We seem to always over look the simple solutions to a problem.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 9 years ago

You may not notice css changes at once if OSSN chache is enabled.
Disable it and clear your browser cache.

Had no affect after disabling the Readmore component so I went and removed the line "word-break: break-all;" in the Readmore css file and still it had no affect. I will just have to wait for the fix...No problem there...Thank you for your response.

Okay thank you very much

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 9 years ago

This has been fixed in the core system about 20 days ago.

Unfortunately, the fix was not applied to the Readmore component. You may temporarely disable the component until an update is available or remove the line "word-break: break-all;" from Readmore's css yourself.