Many bugs with the 4.4 version. It becomes boring !

OSSN USER Posted in General Discussion 6 years ago

This 4.4 version begins to become boring.
It is there is too much problems with that version.
Last in date I found ... the Youtube's links don't display the video ...
That's why i always wanted to stay on the 4.3.1 version, i really came on this version cause i couldn't do otherwise but too much troubles ...

Replies
Dutch OSSN USER Replied 6 years ago

I found where my problem came from.
It came from the css file.
I made some changes to adjust the buttons "login" and "reset password" to put them on the same line than the button "create an account".
It seems the network didn't appreciated that

Oops Sorry it seems to work. When i made the test, i didn't refreshed the cache. I did it and the video is displayed.
Maybe the script for the rotative banners made this problem.
Sorry for the disturbing and thanks for the resolve.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 6 years ago

Please restore the theme and send us your website url and login details without modifying anything. and install the https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/component/view/1963/system-info

At first it was the goblue theme provide with the 4.4 version.
I just modified the color of the topbar (in the css), and i put my own header. Nothing more

I deleted COMPLETELY the goblue theme from my ftp, and i resintalled completely the one from the OSSN 4.4 version ... Nothing changed ! Still the same problem

Your installation didn't contain the actual goblue theme , you are using modified theme. Please delete that and replace with theme files that comes with v4.4 zip package.

However i made the complete installation with the 4.4 version of OSSN (with a FTP and a MySQL completely clean).

Si what i have to do , to unistall and reinstall completely the goblue theme ?
Thanks

Ok i checked and found that the issue is with your theme not the installation it self. Try to update your theme using v4.4 goblue theme.

Hi,

I created you a login demo.
My site is [hidden]
your login demo is ossntest
and the password is ossntest

Thanks for your help

Please provide us your website url at least with demo login details. Because when you face issue it didn't mean there is issue on all installations. i installed v4.4 and the youtube video URL works fine (which display video).