Sponsored ads on news feed like Facebook (new idea)

Daniel DeSouza Posted in Component Development 6 years ago

I would like to see a component created that would put a copy of the ads from the ad space and put them evenly distributed on the news feed so that the ads can be also seen on the mobile view.

a random Ad should be seen after every 5 to 8 posts on the news feed, than another ad, etc.

Replies
Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 3 years ago
gr Hala Halaa Replied 3 years ago

i think this should be closed since the ADSINSERTER component do this now :D

us TL Matthew Replied 6 years ago

I think this is a great idea. If this was automatic it'd be even better. I've been trying to find a way to do that through the admin account. Where Admin would be an incognito friend on all accounts and then I can place ads manually. Right now i have it set that I will be friends with all users on account. And I manually input ads, a few times per day.

Italian Luca melis Replied 6 years ago

It would be a great development and a great idea

Slovak Ondrej Janicko Replied 6 years ago

Hi,

I was thinking for develop such a component where ads are in newsfeed for my project.

Be patient, I will do it, but not this year.

pk Malik Umer Farooq Replied 6 years ago

As in Facebook ads show in sides not post, post by post

tz Gregory Mbena Replied 6 years ago

@ Malik that is very important to us as social network owers. Think of facebook how became rich it is because of selling ads. Users must pay for our hosting costs they should not use our sites for free with no ads. Please developers make that component when our sites gets many sign ups we must sell ads so that we can grow our social networks

pk Malik Umer Farooq Replied 6 years ago

Its show that you don't want provide your web users to friendly environment i use ad block if web say disable ad block so i close this web as OSSN ads its not block so it make negative affect to users