Trouble getting Softlab24 SSDKv3 component to work..

Jessie Abernathy Posted in Technical Support 6 years ago

I am running Ubuntu Server 16.04 w/LAMP stack

I am using the Premium version of OSSN. (premium-socialnetwork.zip)

I get an error message when trying to upload SoftlabSDKv3 component.

enter image description here

enter image description here

Here is my error log ----------------------------------

[02-Feb-2018 18:27:18 America/LosAngeles] PHP WARNING: 2018-02-02 18:27:18 (PST): "mkdir(): Permission denied" in file /var/www/html/premium/classes/OssnComponents.php (line 71)
[02-Feb-2018 18:27:18 America/Los
Angeles] PHP WARNING: 2018-02-02 18:27:18 (PST): "moveuploadedfile(/var/www/ossndata/tmp/components/softlab24-sdk-1-0.zip): failed to open stream: No such file or directory" in file /var/www/html/premium/classes/OssnComponents.php (line 76)
[02-Feb-2018 18:27:18 America/Los
Angeles] PHP WARNING: 2018-02-02 18:27:18 (PST): "moveuploadedfile(): Unable to move '/tmp/php4v95CS' to '/var/www/ossn_data/tmp/components/softlab24-sdk-1-0.zip'" in file /var/www/html/premium/classes/OssnComponents.php (line 76)

----------------------Error Log ---------------------------------------------------------

Can someone please help? I'm just trying to get my mobile app to work :)

-Thanks
Jessie Abernathy
Hikes For Homelessness

This topic has been closed!

[Topic is Duplicate]: Help with getting my Mobile App working (Recently upgraded to premium version)

Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 6 years ago

I gave you the hint to check the permission/ownership of the data directory already 3 days ago.

There's no good reason to create a new thread on the same subject then.

Additional information can be found in https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/wiki/view/706/how-to-install-open-source-social-network (paragraph Create a data folder)