My OSSN website is just loading forever...

Hrishikesh Kokate Posted in Performance and Scalability 6 years ago

For me, OSSN is forever stuck on loading (see screenshot), no matter what page I try to open (using URLs), but, ONLY on desktop site. I am able to use OSSN on my cell phone, but, even in that, if I choose to enable the request desktop site option, it gives the same error. It just doesn't load at all.

I have just one laptop, so don't know if it's working fine on other PCs. Tried clearing cace, cookies, etc., already.

I've quite a few components installed and disabling and checking each one of them from a cell phone is something I won't probably want to do. And I don't even think that it's a component issue and the website is working fine on my cell phone. Also, the site was working fine with all those components installed and enabled (when I had first made this). Just restarted the laptop that night, and won't work now.

I haven't made any changes to code.

To reproduce the problem, nothing is to be done. Just, try visiting the website. Even the login page isn't loading (for me).

Test account is available (see the end for details).

System Info module installed: https://social.thevhgroup.ml/GlobaLine/ossninfo/ (it's loading on laptop, luckily)

Logging is enabled, but, I can't find any log files.

P.S.: I'm able to log into my website and visit my website using the administrator URL (https://social.thevhgroup.ml/GlobaLine/administrator) and visit my site from there. After logging in once as the administrator from there, then, i'm able to just use my site's main URL (social.thevhgroup.ml) to use my site. However, when someone who's not logged in is trying to visit the website, OSSN is forever loading (again, only on laptop).

My OSSN is here: social.thevhgroup.ml
I'm using OSSN on Google Chrome on Windows 10 (latest version of both)
Screenshot of error: https://photos.app.goo.gl/fsgEQdkxhrRKbN9n1
Test account username: testacc
Test account e-mail address: [email protected]
Test account password: testacc

Replies
in Hrishikesh Kokate Replied 6 years ago

> Having a look into my browser's development console,
this very much looks like a problem caused by Cloudflare's asynchronus javascript loader named 'rocketscript'

>In case you haven't installed this 'optimizer' yourself, please ask your provider how to disable it.

>Thanks by the way for your complete error report. I wished everyone would do it like that.

@~Z~ Man Thanks a ton! Disabling rocketscript just fixed it in no time!!

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 6 years ago

Having a look into my browser's development console,
this very much looks like a problem caused by Cloudflare's asynchronus javascript loader named 'rocketscript'

In case you haven't installed this 'optimizer' yourself, please ask your provider how to disable it.

Thanks by the way for your complete error report. I wished everyone would do it like that.

Yes. I can see your website on desktop. I agree, there's something simple that's going wrong because it's working fine on mobile. Just the desktop version isn't fine. Even on mobile, the desktop version of the website doesnt' load.

pk Malik Umer Farooq Replied 6 years ago

I am not check your web in desktop right now
Could you check my web in your desk browser

If it work in mobile ot means that dorsnt caused by ossn
Database connection ok

I've mentioned. It's working fine as a mobile site. Only the desktop site is giving errors.

As your web is open in my phone google chrome and Samsung browser
So try reset chrome snd try open in another browser

It doesn't caused by my components as you see
malikumer.felahatec.com/ossn/ossn/
Username demouser
Passeord demouser