Front Page (Home) icon & intro removal

BHN UNITE Posted in Technical Support 6 years ago

Hello,

Does anyone have an ideal of how to remove the several unclickable icons in white on the front homepage when the site is pulled up where the members have the option to login in or sign up?

Also, can the Intro on that same home page be removed or reworded to a more personal phrase?

Thank you very much, BHN!

Replies
us Mary Greg Replied 4 years ago

Hello. Some icons are initially located with some deviations and are not symmetrical. How can i fix them? Can you say in which folder I can make those changes ? enter image description here

us BHN UNITE Replied 6 years ago

Thank you everyone for your help! I truly appreciate it. Unfortunately, I still have not been able to remove the 8-un-clickable icons or the welcome to intro.

Have a great day everyone!

Afrikaans James Murphy Replied 6 years ago

When BHN UNITE asked two questions why did you not provide what I did. Your reply was lazy and couldn't be bothered. I asked you how to change the background color on the right , that space that contains the ads and you slung out the same line. Honestly, if our questions irritate you maybe you should find someone to replace you.

~Z~ Man
I respect your reply. It is not the case that we want to change from blue to green and back again every other day. We are here to ask for help and not to be thrown a link that can frustrate us even more. Show people where to go to change things. As a music teacher I would not answer a question by giving my pupil directions to a library in London. If I knew the answer I would give them the solution not a short cut.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 6 years ago

Correct, James.
Because today you're asking how to change a color from red to green, and tomorrow you will ask how to change that color from green to blue.
In fact, the procedure remains the same - and you don't have to be a PHP 'expert' to succeed with a simple search as documented.
If we had hundreds of skilled helpers here, things could be different and answers more dedicated and individual. But we don't. Hence the only solution - in order to answer all questions at all - can be trying to help by giving a basic idea how to help yourself.

Search for the text here:
ossn\locale\ossn.en.php

~Z~ Man, I don't find some of your answers very helpful. To my last question you slung the same line out. We are not all experts in PHP.

Remove all icons from the login page:
ossn\system\plugins\default\pages\contents\index.php