Feedback not showing on any page where is it?

TL Matthew Posted in Technical Support 6 years ago

I installed the feedback component it showed, but now I can't seem to find it on any page. I even tried to search for it and it still not showing, of course the search boxes aren't working right now. So where is feedback?

Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 6 years ago

Make sure your component complies with the rules outlined in "How to write a simple component for Ossn".

us TL Matthew Replied 6 years ago

I made the suggested changes above removing line 28 & 31 and zipped the folder back up, renamed and tried to install but got error message: Cannot upload component, make sure it is a valid package. Don't know what else I need to do there. Also, I found the feedback unofficial. I installed it, and see that feedbacks appears on the menu but when clicked it is not displaying feedback as was the request. I see the delete button, but there needs to be an enable button to allow it to show on the feedbacks page.

Please advise how to fix the problem with the button only showing once. I want it to be constantly on the page. Thanks in advance.

Found how to get the feedback button back. And I understand that it can only be use once.

https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/discussion/view/2649/about-the-new-feedback-component-update

Is the feedback button to give feedback to OSSN or to the website admin?

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 6 years ago

You can only give the feedback once, once its done, you can not able to give feecback. To change this you can remove the line 28 :

if(!$feedback->feedbackExists() && ossn_isLoggedin()) {

and line 31 :

}

from components/Feedback/ossn_com.php of original component.

I saw the feedback button when I first installed it. But it is no longer showing. I deleted and reinstalled and it is still not showing.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 6 years ago

The feedback shows you the feedback button on bottom right side of the page after login, make sure after installation you enabled it.