Super Administrator friend with special abilities can't be unfriended

TL Matthew Posted in General Discussion 6 years ago

Make Admin, an incognito automatic friend of all members. This will give them the ability post ads, and notifications across the entire site. This ability could be for anyone in the admin role or moderator role. But, a super administrator would be in control over who has this capability and can turn it off or on for the mods at choosing.

Replies
German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 6 years ago

There's a good chance that this 'option' will become a default with the next Ossn release, I think.
See --> https://github.com/opensource-socialnetwork/opensource-socialnetwork/issues/1294

us TL Matthew Replied 6 years ago

To do that would you have to access each account individually? and I don't see a way to do that? I was speaking of a global setting that would allow you to post once to all members. It appears to me that when the OssnWall Settings (Homepage Posts) is friends post only, you only see admin posts when you are friends. Perhaps adding an option for admin and friends posts only would solve this.

German Michael Zülsdorff Replied 6 years ago

> Make Admin, an incognito automatic friend of all members. This will give them the ability post ads, and notifications across the entire site.

That's not necessary. Actually, any member with admin permission may already post whatever and wherever she/he wants.