Address Bar

Steve Elkins Posted in Technical Support 9 years ago

When I first would type in my website name...ourcommunitychat.com the login page would come up then after I typed in my user name and password and hit enter the page would just refresh and not go to the home page...So I installed the Www Redirect component and now when I type in ourcommunitychat.com I get this in the address bar www.www.ourcommunitychat.com plus a 400 - Bad Request in the browser instead of www.ourcommunitychat.com and the login page in the browser...You have to type the complete address www.ourcommunitychat.com.

Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Replies
System stelios Replied 9 years ago

i had the same problem and i fix it , you need to go to components folder on your website there is installed the ossn site , then open the redirectwww folder, load the file ossncom.php local and edit it .. meaning line 25 delete the www then save the file and download it back to folder redirect_www meaning repleeace the old with the new

us Steve Elkins Replied 9 years ago

@Syed I apologize I did send you another message through a reply to your e-mail after I sent the first one if you want you can fix the e-mail it would be great...I left the login information in the e-mail...I apologize for the confusion.

Indonesian Arsalan Shah Replied 9 years ago

I have sent you a new message on your email, if you approve i can fix that emails issue. Please reply to that message and approve. ^_^

@Syed Arsalan Hussain Shah...Thank you very much for fixing the www.www situation on my server...I am very curious on where you found the problem I looked for it for almost 2 day's.

The only way I can think of letting you have control of my server is with teamviewer...I sent you the information disregard the first message it had the wrong id and pass in it.

I mean is there any way we can access your ossn files? we can try to fix on your server.

ftp?

Can you provide us ftp details ? We will try fix it, provide details on the url below:

https://www.opensource-socialnetwork.org/contact